Emblematic Italian player expressed his admiration for Messi

18 人阅读 | 0 人回复

发表于 2024-3-9 18:14:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

None other than Christian Vieri, a former player for Atlético de Madrid in LaLiga and one of the leaders of Inter Milan, expressed that when the flea retires, he will no longer watch football. MESSI FC BARCELONA JUVENTUS TURIN UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHRISTIAN VIERI m That Leo Messi has admirers everywhere, that is no longer a surprise, nor is it a surprise that detractors appear, but without a doubt, he always attracts attention and it is worth highlighting that players from yesteryear and who left their mark on clubs or who form part of the history of world football, go out of their way to praise and admire the Blaugrana captain, as publicly expressed by Christian Vieri, former striker for the Italian National Team, Atlético de Madrid, Inter Milan and Atalanta to name a few. El Toro, as Vieri was also known, was admired by Messi's performance during the match between FC Barcelona and Juventus in Turin, on Wednesday, corresponding to the Champions League, where the Blaugrana took the victory.

with a score of 2-0 and one of the goals was scored by Leo from the penalty spot. Vieri, now works as a sports commentator on CBS Sports, and during the broadcast of the match, he left these statements: "Messi is a magician, he is the Harry Brazil Mobile Number List Potter of football. When I stop playing, I will throw away the television, I will not work more on television, I'm just going to watch Netflix. When he stops playing there will be nothing more to watch." Christian Vieri, is now a sports commentator for CBS Sports.  / RR.SS. For his part, the former Azzurro striker also praised the game that Barça played against Vecchia Signora, "Barcelona played a great game, with him in charge. Last night there could have been six or seven goals, easily. They played fantastically. It is impossible to follow him the rhythm when they want," stressed Vieri.

It must be remembered that the Blaugrana team showed such quality and performance in the match against the Italians that even the culé coach himself, Ronald Koeman, assured that this was the best match they have played so far. It must even be recognized that the Catalan team could have won by a landslide, but fortune was on the Juventinos' side and they were not humiliated in their own home. The Lombard team has two draws, while the whites have one defeat and one draw, but for Antonio Conte's team a new problem is coming up, Romelu Lukaku was injured the previous day and his participation to face the merengue team is in doubt. . As reported by the MARCA newspaper, the Belgian striker had to be evaluated at a medical center this Thursday morning in Milan, and the results revealed an injury to the right abductor as a diagnosis, so the main recommendation is to avoid physical effort to prevent the injured area from worsening.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

mehedi14a

发表主题 1

发帖