From your dashboard, click + Create Zap

17 人阅读 | 0 人回复

发表于 2024-3-9 17:07:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

For your trigger app, select your accounting or payment platform. Then, choose the trigger event that corresponds with a new purchase. Look for phrases like "new purchase" or "new purchase event." Select your CRM and choose the action event you need, like "update record." Next, complete the action fields, mapping information from your accounting or payment platform to your CRM. You'll use these fields to send the right information between your apps. Test your Zap, and if everything looks good, turn it on. Now, sending purchase data to your CRM is on auto-pilot! And you can start nurturing customers with the right content Wix vs.

Shopify: Which is better? By Luke Strauss · March 15, 2023 Hero image with the Wix and Shopify logos In my time working as a content marketer, I've had experience working with a lot of (arguably too many) CMS platforms Panama mobile number list  and website builders. While I can honestly say you'll probably be able to get the job done no matter which one you choose, it's still important to do your due diligence when making your decision.

Sell more and keep your customers happy Automate your eCommerce Wix and Shopify are two website builders that are particularly popular among eCommerce businesses. So I created a fake company on each platform and dug deep into testing to compare their features and offerings. Based on that testing, here are my findings on Wix vs. Shopify.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

yamanhosen5657

发表主题 1

发帖