On one occasion for a sculptural space

498 人阅读 | 0 人回复

发表于 2022-9-3 16:01:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 mostakimseo05 于 2022-9-3 16:21 编辑

This type of framing born in German cinema owes its name to an Englishspeaker mistake. German is said in the Teutonic language  Deutsch  but some interpreted it as  Dutch , so when they said Dutch Angle they really meant Deutsche Angle . In the long run, the error has been passed down through generations and today many people continue to talk about a Dutch frame or angle. girlfriend In Hollywood, the style of German expressionism was copied in films such as Bride of Frankenstein James Whale,  As I mentioned, it is about angle the camera laterally.

Although there is no written rule that says that it must be e-commerce photo editing exactly at º, making a discreet angle of about º or º can convey the sensation of a photographic error where there are misaligned geometries the famous fallen horizon. So its always important to make the photographers intention clear and not flirt with error If youre going to do motion blur, keep it candid and not confuse it with a shaken or shaky photo If you are going to opt for a Dutchman, let it be clearly noted.

[size=14.6667px]
[size=14.6667px]
How much is a little in the semidesert of San Luis Potosí, in central Mexico. I worked all day until a terrible storm interrupted the work. Around six in the evening, just before sunset, the storm ended and the sun began to break through the clouds. It had the best of two worlds interesting architecture, fantastic sky, and the contrast of light and color bluish tones in the clouds and the complementary yellow color of the sun. So I shot the photo vertically to encompass both the architecture and the sky.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

mostakimseo05

发表主题 1

发帖