chandnask8 发表于 2024-3-12 14:06:05

The experience of confinement and going

The he took this into account in any sense. ch Probably the last reason is because it is modern but the reason that appears most immediate is because of the tradition of thought in which I feel most comfortable. Which is not necessarily modern it also has its classical roots but it is not established in relation to divinity. It is established in a relationship in which the world comes first and I in my situation in that world but it is not established with divinity.

The reference to Arendt is therefore quite obvious but it refers to a way of reading that tradition of philosophy that is not in relation to divinity but is in relation to plurality and alterity. So I think probably Japan Telegram Number Data it is modern because it is extremely secular but also because I subscribe to a tradition of thought that leaves that out. But yes it could perfectly be another appendix to lonelinesss relationship with the world. nk I have one more question to which I really dont have a clear answer. out into the world also has another side of loneliness and isolation in the sense of alienation which is something you addressed. I am referring to people for whom alienation in the world implies the possibility of taking refuge from the dangers of confinement with family.

http://www.israedata.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Japan-Telegram-Number-Data-300x169.jpg

There is no loneliness in either case there is loneliness as alienation when you go out into the world there is community as a threat when you are confined at home and loneliness is not contemplative but rather it protects against the dangers of the place where one should belong. be protected which is ones own home. Is there a positive aspect of loneliness as alienation on the street lets say ch Im not sure I fully understood it because I actually think that what you just said overlaps two distinctions.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: The experience of confinement and going